CAS 30 – T 815 is used for water or foam application. It is a special vehicle designed for road, forest and off-road use. The car is built on the three-axle chassis of the Tatra and is equipped with a THT PKA 3000 centrifugal pump, water and foam tank. The vehicle is designed for the transport of four firefighters.
Chassis T 815 is a three-axle with front axle drive and a continuous frame.
It consists of the driver’s cab, which is part of the chassis and the purpose of the extinguisher, which is divided into:
- Front cabinet for fire accessories,
- foam and water tank,
- fear cabinet for fire accessories and pumping equipment.
Driver cab, one-way, folding, two-door, designed to transport firefighters in 1 + 3.
The vehicle is equipped with accessories needed to fire fire or water from its own or foreign source when using low or high water pressure.
PUMP EQUIPMENT – THT PKA 3000
- Nominal flow – low pressure 3 000 l/min
- Rated gauge pressure 1,0 MPa
- Nominal suction head 3 m
- Nominal flow – hight pressure 250 l/min
- Rated manometric pressure – high pressure 4,0 MPa
- Volume of water tank 9 000 l
- Volume of foam tank 540 l
- Hose winding drive electromotor
- Hose STABILO-STAR G DN 25 length 60 m
- Pistol stream AWG
- Type TEKLITE TF 340 ET / 3
- Pull out pneumatic
- Height above ground level approx. 5 000 mm
- Number of spotlights 4x LED 24
- Max speed: 100 km/h
- Length: 8 510 mm
- Width: 2 500 mm
- Height: 3 350 mm
- Curb weight: 12 950 kg
- Useful cargo: 9 550 kg
- Actual total weight: 22 500 kg
- Places to sit: 1 + 3